1-1 Wildlife Photography
INTRODUCTION TO WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY
This 1-1 workshop covers general aspects of wildlife photography.
Ideal for beginners or people who want to advance their techniques, it will provide you with skills and experience in:
- Camera equipment
- Basic camera theory: exposure, aperture, shutter speeds, composition
- Setting up a photograph for the best results
- Fieldcraft: locating and getting close to subjects
- Practical instruction session in the afternoon
The workshop will be delivered through a combination of classroom and outdoor field sessions designed to provide you with knowledge of wildlife photography.
You will have opportunity to try out the techniques and knowledge learned on the course in the afternoon outdoor field session.
Items to bring:
- Packed lunch – tea and coffee provided
- Waterproofs and boots for outdoor activities
- Notepad and pencil
Participants with DSLR cameras should bring a telephoto lens – ideally 300mm if available.
How To Book
Email me using the “Check Availability” button below.
Your day takes place at a time that suits us both – weekday or weekend.
Once you’ve emailed me I will confirm your chosen date and forward a PayPal invoice for you to pay a 20% deposit – the remainder will be payable the week before your session.